top of page

If you'd like to know more about income protection insurance, your financial adviser is the best person to speak to. Or if you have a mortgage adviser they may be able to help you too!

If you don't have an expert on hand, we’d suggest either asking a friend or family member for a recommendation, doing a quick Google search for a local adviser or checking out either Unbiased or VouchedFor.

So it turns out financial advice isn't just for the old rich guys! (1).png


We know you may have loads more questions!

Click on any of the categories below and maybe you'll find the answer to your question there. If you don't, feel free to drop us a DM, or email, or just fill out the form at the top – and we’ll help in any way we can (except on Sundays, we brunch every Sunday).

About income protection insurance

More on the IPTF and Ziggy's Money Moves 

Finding a financial adviser
bottom of page